- How do you optimize power at various stages in the physical design flow?
- What timing optimization strategies you employ in pre-layout /post-layout stages?
- What are process technology challenges in physical design?
- Design divide by 2, divide by 3, and divide by 1.5 counters. Draw timing diagrams.
- What are multi-cycle paths, false paths? How to resolve multi-cycle and false paths?
- Given a flop to flop path with combo delay in between and output of the second flop fed back to combo logic. Which path is fastest path to have hold violation and how will you resolve?
- What are RTL (Register Transfer Level) coding styles to adapt to yield optimal backend design?
- Draw timing diagrams to represent the propagation delay, set up, hold, recovery, removal, minimum pulse width.
Advertise on this Blog and see yourself grow!
For more information contact us at onenanometer[at]gmail.com