1. Listen with a positive attitude
This can be through verbal communication or body language.
2. Empathize - Show concern
Of complainers feelings and situations.
3. Apologize - With sincerity
4. Offer a solution
5. Solve the problem
6. If you cannot solve the problem, minimize the damage and offer alternate solutions
7. Follow-up on feedback from complainer whether problem has been satisfactorily solved
8. Check if you can offer or do anything further to excel in customer satisfaction
9. Conduct a proactive exercise to check why the service went wrong
10. Ensure that similar complaints do not recur