If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you should leave the site immdiately. This Agreement may be modified from time to time. This Agreement supersedes any prior agreements. The current version applies to your use of the Services and the Site both now and in the past. If you continue to browse this blog it is understood that you have read this "Disclaimer & Agreement" in full and that have agreed to abide by it.
We don't require a registration process, but you are obligated to subscribe to the newsletter and updates from this blog through the subscription box on the main page. This implies your agreement to this "Disclaimer & Agreement". Your e-mail will be used to identify you on "The Digital Electronics Blog". By registering, you certify that the email address you provided in the registration is accurate and belongs to you.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and for any and all activities that occur under your Member Name and password. You agree to notify "The Digital Electronics Blog" immediately at admin@"The Digital Electronics Blog".com of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security you learn about.
To protect your privacy and the privacy of others, "The Digital Electronics Blog" uses Member Names to identify participants. We keep your email address and other information strictly confidential. You should refrain from using identifiers in choosing your Member Name and in your postings that would compromise your privacy, such as your email address, URLs, full name, street address, telephone or fax numbers, place of employment, etc.
You are providing your electronic mail ("email") address for the purposes of registering to access this service. Correctly entering your email address is important so that you are able to participate in the collaboration process (e.g. you will receive email notifications when a problem/question you posted receives a comment or a proposed solution.)
3. Guidelines for Use
"The Digital Electronics Blog" Services and Site are only available for use by individuals who are age 13 or over. The Services and Site may not be used by scripts, machines or automated services.
"The Digital Electronics Blog" Services and Site may be used only for lawful purposes. You must comply with all applicable local, state, national and international laws, regulations or conventions, including without limitation those related to data privacy, international communications, and exportation of technical or personal data. You may not use the "The Digital Electronics Blog" Services or Site for any criminal or illegal activities or any activities that might be legally actionable.
"The Digital Electronics Blog" reserves the right to determine what constitutes Internet abuse and objectionable conduct. If "The Digital Electronics Blog" believes, at its sole discretion, that a violation of these Guidelines has occurred, it may take responsive action. Such action may include, but not be limited to, permanent removal of illegal or inappropriate information or content, or suspension or termination of your membership and access to "The Digital Electronics Blog" Services. Examples of objectionable conduct and content that violate these Guidelines include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Using a Member Name or posting, transmitting or linking to any text or images that are sexually explicit, pornographic, violent, racially or ethnically objectionable or grossly offensive to the online community posting, transmitting or linking to defamatory and libelous statements or other statements that would violate any third party's privacy or publicity rights.
- Posting, transmitting or linking to profane language, descriptions of situations or scenarios considered, in the opinion of "The Digital Electronics Blog", inappropriate for the "The Digital Electronics Blog" membership.
- Impersonating any person or using a name that you are not authorized to use.
- Planning illegal activities, such as creating computer viruses, building a bomb or counterfeiting money.
- Advertising, promoting in any way or offering to sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose.
- Soliciting individuals to join other services comparable to or competitive with "The Digital Electronics Blog".
- Promoting any products or services that are unlawful at the location at which the content is posted or received.
- Posting any content that infringes any third party's intellectual property rights or violates any confidentiality agreements or contracts of employment.
- Posting, transmitting or linking to statements that are intentionally false or misleading.
- Introducing viruses, worms, harmful codes or Trojan horses.
- Spamming, flaming or other similar activities.
- Violating the guidelines for academic honesty or other unethical behavior.
- Violations of system and network security are prohibited.
4. Content License
"The Digital Electronics Blog" enables Members to post problems or questions, proposed solutions or answers, information, comments and other content ("Your Content") to its Site. When you post Your Content to the Site, you understand and agree that Your Content can be viewed and used by other Members who visit the Site.
You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to Your Content and that use of Your Content by "The Digital Electronics Blog" and its affiliates will not infringe upon or violate the rights of any third party. Before you use "The Digital Electronics Blog" Services to post any information or content that is protected by intellectual property laws, you shall have acquired the legal right to do so from the owner or authorized licensee of such information or content.
By registering with "The Digital Electronics Blog" and posting Your Content on the Site, you hereby grant "The Digital Electronics Blog" a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, unrestricted, transferable, fully sublicensable, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, distribute, display, reproduce, perform, modify, adapt, publish, translate and create derivative works from Your Content in any form, media or technology, whether now-known or hereafter developed. You also grant "The Digital Electronics Blog" and its affiliates and sublicensees the right to use the Member Name that you submit with Your Content for purposes of attribution. If you do not wish to have Your Content attributed to you, then you must notify "The Digital Electronics Blog" at admin@"The Digital Electronics Blog".com.